Revive & Prosper – Closed Alpha Testing
A downloadable game
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐩, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭?
R&P is an indie game developed by a small team with a very large passion for creating the next must-play strategy survival game.
With the player acting as a God, you control the survival of a group of characters as they progress through an utter wasteland to the ultimate paradise they (you) create. To successfully achieve that paradise, you direct your survivors to adapt to the world to maximize their survival efficiently and create a positive impact on their environment.
Based on voxel graphics (a voxel is the smallest cube in a three-dimensional image), you craft the world of Revive & Prosper from the moment the game begins by first digging and placing soil. Water and acid elements occurring in the world can either help or hinder you as you make your way through each level.
The final version of Revive & Prosper will include a campaign with challenges and objectives to achieve, along with obstacles to overcome, creating a goal-based experience with one overarching purpose: Achieve paradise.
The game will also contain custom “sandbox” levels created in the map editor, as well as an integrated platform to share and rate your levels.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐑&𝐏?
Overall, there are 4 main characters in the game that are Mr. Goat, Mr. Croc, Mrs. Owl, and Mr. Boar, and they go by the following names, Divocak, Kozel, Kroko, and Sova, respectively.
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
At the moment, the game is still in the closed alpha testing stage and is currently still being developed as per the feedback and suggestions put forward by the community. We’re always looking for more Alpha testers!
If you’re looking to be part of the testing team, feel free to apply for the closed alpha tester role here - Closed Alpha Testers Application!
Members who provide valuable feedback will be rewarded with a free copy of the game! Hurry, there are only 500 Steam keys that are available now!
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬)
The plan is for Revive & Prosper to consist of interconnected mechanics, such that changes to one system can (and often do) affect others. It will be up to you, the player, to balance them for the best results.
- In Revive & Prosper, you are God. As a god, you don’t make any direct actions in your world, rather, you give orders to the characters who carry them out. Your wish is their command. In that sense, you’re the master architect, and they’re your workers.
- There are up to 20 (planned) characters at the start of each map, and at least one needs to survive in order to get to the next map. They need to eat, drink and sleep as they do the work you give them. You can control each character as to which type of work he prefers and the hours when he will work.
- The ground of the voxel-based world is composed of rocks and soil and can be changed by the characters digging or placing soil.
- Water flows through the world. You can’t create water sources but can control where water flows by digging channels.
- Moisture in the soil is affected by water flowing near, vaporization through sunlight, and flora/objects placed on the ground. Moisture can have a positive effect on flora but may have a negative effect on the working of items and on buildings.
- Flora grows in soil and requires moisture. Otherwise, it will dry out. Flora decreases vaporization and increases the distance water can travel underground.
- Acid flows the same as water but destroys soil and doesn’t mix with water.
- Resources are on the ground; some are hidden in the ground and need to be dug out.
- Factories and working places can be created by characters to process resources.
- Huge structures – you’re able to combine factories and infrastructure into huge buildings with walls and roofs and let your characters live there.
- Conveyor Belts are built to automate production and distribution because you have a limited number of characters, and it takes a lot of effort to complete each map objectively.
- Pipes are used to transport water or steam across the map.
- Research done by characters is used to expand what can be built.
- Environmental effects such as rain, acid rain, sand storms, and others will affect your survival.
- Daytime – changing day and night will affect temperature, characters, building production, etc.
- Source of power for machinery – wind, steam, or electricity.
- Progression of technology– from primitive using wood and requiring manual work, through half-automated via steam, to fully automated with electricity.
- Scenario to play a game with a story.
- Editor and in-game built sharing of the levels.
- Active Pause allows you to pause the game and take your time to think about strategy.
and more is coming!
𝐓𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐑&𝐏, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞! - 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝/
Join Closed Alpha and tell us what you think. Only 500 Steam Keys available.
|Updated||9 days ago|
|Author||Mystiqular Game Studio|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||Animals, Automation, building, City Builder, Management, Sandbox|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Blog, Steam, Community|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.